Pinetown, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.806988, 30.853558.
Pinetown is a city near Durban, in South Africa, with the population of about 100,000 people. The city received its name after one of the first governors of the region, Sir Benjamin Pine. It was established less than 200 years ago and in our times it is famous with its commercial enterprises and sports facilities.
Where is Pinetown, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Pinetown, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pinetown, South Africa
Pinetown, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pinetown, South Africa is -29.806988, and the longitude is 30.853558. Pinetown, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 48' 25.1568'' S and 30° 51' 12.8088'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 48' 25.1568'' S|
|DMS Long||30° 51' 12.8088'' E|
Coordinates of Pinetown, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)