Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.193764, 18.435665.
Simon's Town (named after Simon van der Stel, a Dutch traveler and founder of new colonies) is a small coastal neighborhood of Cape Town, South Africa, as well as a famous sailor's community. There are about 7 thousand people living in the town, and the settlement enjoys amazing located on the shores of False Bay. There are numerous beaches, and an old clock tower in the town.
Where is Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa is -34.193764, and the longitude is 18.435665. Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 11' 37.5504'' S and 18° 26' 8.3940'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 11' 37.5504'' S|
|DMS Long||18° 26' 8.3940'' E|
Coordinates of Simon's Town, Cape Town, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)