Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.582760, -74.958710.
Pittstown is a town in the neighborhood of Franklin in western New Jersey, USA. It is a part of Franklin, Alexandria, and Union community urban areas, and its population is close to 8 thousand people. It is an old settlement established in the 18th century and named after a local landlord. There is an old barn built in the early 1800s which is preserved till modern times and is a landmark of the area. There is also an old inn situated in the downtown area which offers great food and unique authentic atmosphere. Furman's Mill, an old stone mill, situated near the Capoolong Creek, is one more historic landmark of the town.
Map of Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA
Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA is 40.582760, and the longitude is -74.958710. Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 34' 57.9360'' N and 74° 57' 31.3560'' W.
Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 34' 57.9360'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 57' 31.3560'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Pittstown, Franklin, NJ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- City Park Town, New Orleans, LA, USA (30.001667, -90.092781)
- Bronxville, NY, the USA (40.939999, -73.826111)
- Aliquippa, PA, USA (40.615002, -80.263054)
- Lindenwold, New Jersey, the US (39.817226, -74.988892)
- Oldtown, Idaho, the US (48.185555, -117.030281)
- Newark, Ohio, USA (40.058121, -82.416664)
- Sparta, WI, USA (43.943054, -90.811668)
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)