Plains, GA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.033638, -84.398224.
Plains is a small city and part of the Americus Micropolitan Statistical Area, located in Sumter County, Georgia, the US. The city is most known as being the hometown of Jimmy Carter, the 39th president of the United States. The area was originally inhabited by the Muscogee. Situated 10 miles west of Americus, 53 miles southeast of Columbus, and 142 miles south of Atlanta, the city is home to the National Prisoner of War Museum and Andersonville National Historic Site. There are a few points of interest in the city such as Jimmy Carter Peanut of Plains Statue, The Plains Depot, Billy Carter's Service Station, and Jimmy Carter National Historical Park.
Where is Plains, GA, USA on Map?
Road map of Plains, GA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Plains, GA, USA
Plains, GA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plains, GA, USA is 32.033638, and the longitude is -84.398224. Plains, GA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 2' 1.0968'' N and 84° 23' 53.6064'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 2' 1.0968'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 23' 53.6064'' W|
Coordinates of Plains, GA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Great Bend, KS, USA (38.364895, -98.774300)
- Fort Scott, KS, USA (37.838108, -94.710022)
- Emporia, KS, USA (38.405903, -96.188339)
- Dodge City, KS, USA (37.753098, -100.024872)
- Council Grove, KS, USA (38.661697, -96.492599)
- Chanute, KS, USA (37.679878, -95.459778)
- Atchison, KS, USA (39.563606, -95.125549)
- West Des Moines, IA, USA (41.579830, -93.791328)
- Webster City, IA, USA (42.464397, -93.829056)
- Waterloo, IA, USA (42.499504, -92.358665)