Westville, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.836773, 30.916794.
Westville is a small neighboring town of Durban in eastern South Africa (the province of KwaZulu-Natal). It is one of the most populated satellite towns of the city, and the number of residents of the town is exceeding 30,000 people. A large national park Palmiet Nature Reserve, as well as three large local shopping malls are considered the main tourist attractions of the town.
Where is Westville, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Westville, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Westville, South Africa
Westville, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Westville, South Africa is -29.836773, and the longitude is 30.916794. Westville, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 50' 12.3828'' S and 30° 55' 0.4584'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 50' 12.3828'' S|
|DMS Long||30° 55' 0.4584'' E|
Coordinates of Westville, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)