Pocatello, ID, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.880363, -112.452911.
Pocatello is a city and the seat of Bannock County, in southeastern Idaho, United States. It is also the largest city in the county, as well as the main city of the Pocatello metropolitan area. Nicknamed as "U.S. Smile Capital" and "The Gate City", it was established in 1889. It is home to Idaho State University (ISU), which is the top employer in the city. ON Semiconductor is also among the top employers in Pocatello. Points of interest in the city include Historic Downtown Pocatello, Holt Arena, Idaho Museum of Natural History, Museum of Clean, Cusick Creek Trailhead, Westello Park, Freckleton Park, Alameda Park, Fort Hall Commemorative Trading Post, and Outer Limits Fun Zone. Pocatello Regional Airport serves the area.
Where is Pocatello, ID, USA on Map?
Road map of Pocatello, ID, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pocatello, ID, USA
Pocatello, ID, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pocatello, ID, USA is 42.880363, and the longitude is -112.452911. Pocatello, ID, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 52' 49.3068'' N and 112° 27' 10.4796'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 52' 49.3068'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 27' 10.4796'' W|
Coordinates of Pocatello, ID, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)