Port-Cartier, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.033333, -66.866669.
Port-Cartier is a small French speaking community situated in the southern part of the province of Quebec, which is in the eastern Canada. The settlement was established about 200 years ago on the banks of the Aux-Rochers River, on a beautiful natural setting. In modern times it is a small and very nice city, with the population close to 66 hundred people. Most of those are employed in small trade, farming, or services related businesses. There is a large and notorious Port Cartier Institution, which is one of the largest prisons in the region. There are also a few old buildings in the city, like an old historical mill located in the southern part of Port-Cartier.
Map of Port-Cartier, QC, Canada
Port-Cartier, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port-Cartier, QC, Canada is 50.033333, and the longitude is -66.866669. Port-Cartier, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 1' 59.9988'' N and 66° 52' 0.0084'' W.
Port-Cartier, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 1' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 52' 0.0084'' W|
Coordinates of Port-Cartier, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)