Prince George, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.916943, -122.749443.
Prince George, a city in British Columbia, Canada, is one of the largest cities of the province, with the population approaching 80,000 people (and with about 100 thousand people living in its metropolitan area). The origins of the name go back to the name of a small fort, Prince George Fort, situated in the area. The settlement was established in the early 19th century. Today, the city has grown in quite a large community, which is sometimes referred to as "the Northern Capital of BC". The economy of the community relies on services, particularly educational. There are plenty of excellent facilities for sports in the city, and the local sports teams are very successful on national scale.
Where is Prince George, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Prince George, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prince George, BC, Canada
Prince George, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prince George, BC, Canada is 53.916943, and the longitude is -122.749443. Prince George, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 55' 0.9948'' N and 122° 44' 57.9948'' W.
Prince George, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 55' 0.9948'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 44' 57.9948'' W|
Coordinates of Prince George, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)