Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.825851, -4.253047.
Hampden Park is Scotland’s national football stadium and a 51,866-capacity venue located in the Mount Florida area of Glasgow, Scotland, UK. It is the home ground of the Scotland national football team since 1906. Opened on 31 October 1903, the stadium mostly hosts national matches, music concerts, and other sports events. Scottish Football Museum is situated within the stadium, established in 2001. The Scottish Football Hall of Fame is also located at the museum. Hampden Park hosted the 1960 European Cup Final, the 1976 European Cup Final, the 1992 Scottish League Cup Final, the 2002 UEFA Champions League Final, the 2007 UEFA Cup Final, the 2014 Commonwealth Games, and so on.
* Hampden Park in Glasgow, Scotland will host three group games and one round of 16 games at the 2020 UEFA European Championship.
Where is Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland on Map?
Road map of Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland
Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland is 55.825851, and the longitude is -4.253047. Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 49' 33.0636'' N and 4° 15' 10.9692'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 49' 33.0636'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 15' 10.9692'' W|
Coordinates of Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)