Quapaw, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.954514, -94.788010.
A small town in Ottawa County, Quapaw is located in the north-westernmost corner of Oklahoma state, close to the borders with Missouri and Kansas. The population of the town does not exceed 1000 people. It is a small center of Quapaw culture in Oklahoma. Besides, the town was in the news in April 2014, when the area was stricken by a powerful tornado.
Map of Quapaw, OK, USA
Quapaw, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Quapaw, OK, USA is 36.954514, and the longitude is -94.788010. Quapaw, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 57' 16.2504'' N and 94° 47' 16.8360'' W.
Quapaw, OK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 57' 16.2504'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 47' 16.8360'' W|
Coordinates of Quapaw, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)