Ranoli, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.382650, 72.807236.
A very small village of Ranoli in central Gujarat is a part of Borsat district. It is located quite close to the delta of Mahi River, and this close proximity to this river stipulated the climatic conditions of the area, with quite high humidity and plenty of water, which is very good for agriculture. It is possible to reach the village by taking Highway 6 or Highway 86 in central Gujarat.
Map of Ranoli, Gujarat, India
Ranoli, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ranoli, Gujarat, India is 22.382650, and the longitude is 72.807236. Ranoli, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 22' 57.5400'' N and 72° 48' 26.0496'' E.
Ranoli, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 22' 57.5400'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 48' 26.0496'' E|
Coordinates of Ranoli, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)