Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.626057, 73.071442.
Rawalpindi is one of the largest cities in Pakistan, with the population close to 1.5 million people. It is located very close to Islamabad and is a part of its metropolitan region, very highly populated and well-developed. During the recent history, the city was under the rule of the British for some long time, and nowadays it is a key business and cultural center of the country. A great deal of the travelers who come to North Pakistan take a few days to explore architecture, museums, monuments and other tourist attractions of the city.
Where is Rawalpindi, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Rawalpindi, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Rawalpindi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rawalpindi, Pakistan is 33.626057, and the longitude is 73.071442. Rawalpindi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 37' 33.8052'' N and 73° 4' 17.1912'' E.
Rawalpindi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 37' 33.8052'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 4' 17.1912'' E|
Coordinates of Rawalpindi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)