Menzies, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.691538, 121.031494.
Menzies is a small town in Western Australia, situated near highway 49, about 450 miles east from the city of Perth. The settlement was established at the very end of the 19th century and named after one of the founders of the town. Today, the population of Menzies is only about 100 people. There is a small airport near the town.
Map of Menzies, WA, Australia
Menzies, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Menzies, WA, Australia is -29.691538, and the longitude is 121.031494. Menzies, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 41' 29.5368'' S and 121° 1' 53.3784'' E.
Menzies, WA, Australia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Menzies, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 41' 29.5368'' S|
|DMS Long||121° 1' 53.3784'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Menzies, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)