Regent, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.421204, -102.557014.
Regent is a town in south western North Dakota and the seat of Hettinger county. The area can be reached by Highway 21 and Highway 8. The first settlement emerged there about 110 year ago as a small village near a railway station. The area is green and really beautiful so those who want to explore the local nature are welcome to visit Regent. There is a nice hotel and a few very good places to eat in the town. There are about 170-175 people living in the town now, with most of those involved in services and working in small farming businesses. A local famous landmark of Regent, so called "Enchanted Highway" which includes a number of statues, attracts many tourists.
Map of Regent, ND, USA
Regent, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Regent, ND, USA is 46.421204, and the longitude is -102.557014. Regent, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 25' 16.3344'' N and 102° 33' 25.2504'' W.
Regent, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 25' 16.3344'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 33' 25.2504'' W|
Coordinates of Regent, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)