Rexburg, ID, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.825386, -111.792824.
The city of Rexburg is the seat of Madison County, in eastern Idaho, United States. It is also the largest city in the county as well as the main city of the Rexburg, ID Micropolitan Statistical Area. Rexburg is surrounded by Burton, Sugar City, Hibbard, Salem, Walker, and Thornton. It was founded by Thomas Edwin Ricks and incorporated in 1883. It is home to Brigham Young University-Idaho. The city hosts the Idaho International Dance Festival. Rexburg Madison County Airport serves the area. Tourist attractions in Rexburg include Legacy Flight Museum, Life Science Museum, Upper Snake River Valley Historical Society, Geology Museum, Smith Park, Evergreen Park, Nature Park, Tenderfoot mountain bike trail, Riverside Park, and Rexburg Rapids. Madison Memorial Hospital is located at 450 E Main Street.
Where is Rexburg, ID, USA on Map?
Road map of Rexburg, ID, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rexburg, ID, USA
Rexburg, ID, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rexburg, ID, USA is 43.825386, and the longitude is -111.792824. Rexburg, ID, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 49' 31.3896'' N and 111° 47' 34.1664'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 49' 31.3896'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 47' 34.1664'' W|
Coordinates of Rexburg, ID, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)