Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.916039, -1.319553.
Risley is a small village in Derbyshire, located right on the halfway between Derby and Nottingham. It is a very small community, with the population not exceeding 400 people. Most of those families have been living in the village for centuries, and observing unique local traditions and customs.
Where is Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK
Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK is 52.916039, and the longitude is -1.319553. Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 54' 57.7404'' N and 1° 19' 10.3908'' W.
Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 54' 57.7404'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 19' 10.3908'' W|
Coordinates of Risley, Derby, Derbyshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)