Rome, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.666119, -83.380272.
Rome is a village situated in the southern part of Ohio, right on the border between Ohio and Kentucky, USA. It can be reached by Lhio River Scenic Byway and it is located on the left bank of the Ohio River. The village is a home to about 100 people. As it becomes apparent from its name, the settlement was named after the capital city of Italy. Those who stop by the village can enjoy truly beautiful views to the river and the surrounding.
Map of Rome, OH, USA
Rome, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rome, OH, USA is 38.666119, and the longitude is -83.380272. Rome, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 39' 58.0284'' N and 83° 22' 48.9792'' W.
Rome, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 39' 58.0284'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 22' 48.9792'' W|
Coordinates of Rome, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Lanark Village, FL, USA (29.883333, -84.595833)
- Blue, AZ, USA (33.610229, -109.106339)
- Nevada, IN, USA (40.395161, -86.004784)
- Valdez, AK, USA (61.130833, -146.348328)
- Girdwood, Anchorage, AK, USA (60.941982, -149.151138)
- Luverne, ND, USA (47.252270, -97.934883)
- Ayr, ND, USA (47.041126, -97.490326)
- Rome, OH, USA (38.666119, -83.380272)
- Hancock, MA, USA (42.543095, -73.321365)
- Chocorua, Tamworth, NH, USA (43.878963, -71.219795)