Ross, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.962296, -122.555443.
Ross is a small town in Marin County, California, USA, named after James Ross, a local immigrant from Scotland who started his liquor business there. It is bordered by Kentfield to the south, San Anselmo to the north, and San Rafael to the east. It was incorporated on August 21, 1908. The town is located 42 miles south of Santa Rosa and 67 miles north of San Jose. It is possible to reach the town by Interstate 580 and Highway 101. Ross is one of the outskirts areas of San Francisco situated just a few miles inland from the San Francisco Bay. The town is home to the College of Marin. Points of interest in the area include Natalie Coffin Greene Park, Frederick S. Allen Park, Marin Art and Garden Center, and Quail Hill Estate.
Where is Ross, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Ross, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ross, CA, USA
Ross, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ross, CA, USA is 37.962296, and the longitude is -122.555443. Ross, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 57' 44.2656'' N and 122° 33' 19.5948'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 57' 44.2656'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 33' 19.5948'' W|
Coordinates of Ross, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)