Ross, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.312702, -102.544090.
A small community in central North Dakota, Ross is a town in Mountrail county, situated just 4.5 miles west from Stanley. It was established in the very beginning of the 20th century right near the newly built railroad. Ross is famous for its notable Muslim community, mainly of Syrian and Lebanese origins. That is why there is a mosque in the town. Currently, the population of Ross is estimated to be close to 100 people. The town is both agricultural and a small industrial center, where a few energy producing businesses are established. It is possible to reach Ross by Highway 2 and by the railway.
Map of Ross, ND, USA
Ross, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ross, ND, USA is 48.312702, and the longitude is -102.544090. Ross, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 18' 45.7272'' N and 102° 32' 38.7240'' W.
Ross, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 18' 45.7272'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 32' 38.7240'' W|
Coordinates of Ross, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)