Russell, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.259266, -75.357613.
The municipality of Russell is situated in northeastern part of Ontario state, about 23 miles east from the city of Ottawa. The area is famous with its amazing nature, the river of Castor and small clean lakes, and other attractions. The town was formed as a result of merging of two settlements, Russall and Emburn. The population of the town is exceeding 15,000 people, with more than half of those being English speaking community.
Where is Russell, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Russell, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Russell, ON, Canada
Russell, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Russell, ON, Canada is 45.259266, and the longitude is -75.357613. Russell, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 15' 33.3576'' N and 75° 21' 27.4068'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 15' 33.3576'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 21' 27.4068'' W|
Coordinates of Russell, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)