Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.849998, -73.766670.
A city of Saint-Lin–Laurentides is a part of very crowded community in the southern part of the province of Quebec which is in the east of Canada. It is an old community with the current population exceeding 17 thousand people. For may years it used to be a small town but in 2000 it received the status of a city. Saint-Lin–Laurentides is famous for its old and beautiful cathedral, the Church of St.Lin, built over 200 years ago. It can be considered the main attraction of the city. Traditionally, the community is French speaking and a very small per cent of the population speaks English as the first language. Saint-Lin–Laurentides is a center of cultural and social life of the area.
Where is Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada
Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada is 45.849998, and the longitude is -73.766670. Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 50' 59.9928'' N and 73° 46' 0.0120'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 50' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 46' 0.0120'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Lin–Laurentides, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)