Saldanha, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.027699, 17.917631.
Saldanha is a beautiful small town situated in one of the easternmost parts of South Africa, about 70 miles north of Cape Town. It developed near a small port which has turned into a larger facility and helped the community to grow. Today, the town has the population exceeding 20,000 people. The community is pretty multicultural, with Afrikaans being the most spoken language.
Where is Saldanha, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Saldanha, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saldanha, South Africa
Saldanha, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saldanha, South Africa is -33.027699, and the longitude is 17.917631. Saldanha, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 1' 39.7164'' S and 17° 55' 3.4716'' E.
Saldanha, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 1' 39.7164'' S|
|DMS Long||17° 55' 3.4716'' E|
Coordinates of Saldanha, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)