Sanders, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.209145, -109.328796.
Located near Interstate 40, Sanders is a very small town in eastern Arizona, situated in Apache county, just a few miles away from the border with New Mexico. There are only about 200 households in the town, with the total population estimated to be close to 600 people. There is a primary, secondary, and high school in the town, as well as a small clinic and a few small shopping areas. It is possible to reach the town by railway as well.
Map of Sanders, AZ, USA
Sanders, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sanders, AZ, USA is 35.209145, and the longitude is -109.328796. Sanders, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 12' 32.9220'' N and 109° 19' 43.6656'' W.
Sanders, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sanders, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 12' 32.9220'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 19' 43.6656'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sanders, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Teller, AK, USA (65.263611, -166.360840)
- Coldfoot, AK, USA (67.252174, -150.174713)
- Tok, AK, USA (63.335930, -142.987701)
- North Pole, AK, USA (64.750587, -147.350845)
- Glennallen, AK, USA (62.109722, -145.557297)
- Chalco, Omaha, NE, USA (41.184521, -96.156242)
- Circle, AK, USA (65.825554, -144.060562)
- Chicken, AK, USA (64.073082, -141.937393)
- Dillingham, AK, USA (59.039722, -158.457504)
- Goodnews Bay, AK, USA (59.116650, -161.586563)