Santa Claus, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.114796, -86.930145.
Santa Claus is a Christmas theme town in Spencer County, Indiana, United States, located on Christmas Lake in the southwestern part of the state. It is situated 75 miles west of Louisville, Kentucky, and 43 miles east of Evansville. Known as America's Christmas Hometown, the town was founded in 1854. There are lots of Christmas-themed attractions in the town such as Holiday World & Splashin' Safari, Santa's Candy Castle, Santa Claus Museum & Village, Christmas Lake Golf Club, and Santa Claus Land Of Lights, as well as many stores and hotels. Indiana 162 serves the area.
Where is Santa Claus, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Santa Claus, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santa Claus, IN, USA
Santa Claus, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santa Claus, IN, USA is 38.114796, and the longitude is -86.930145. Santa Claus, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 6' 53.2656'' N and 86° 55' 48.5220'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 6' 53.2656'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 55' 48.5220'' W|
Coordinates of Santa Claus, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Santa Claus, IN, USA (38.114796, -86.930145)
- New Harmony, IN, USA (38.129391, -87.936913)
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)