Santorini, South Aegean, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.393154, 25.461510.
Santorini is an absolutely beautiful small island in South Aegean region of Greece, situated about 120 miles away from the mainland of the country. It is a part of the Cyclades island group and is one of the hottest tourist destinations on the national scale. The island emerged as a result of some volcanic activities so the terrain is mainly mountainous. There are plenty of accommodation options and a variety of things to do and see in Santorini.
Map of Santorini, South Aegean, Greece
Santorini, South Aegean, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santorini, South Aegean, Greece is 36.393154, and the longitude is 25.461510. Santorini, South Aegean, Greece is located at Greece country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 23' 35.3544'' N and 25° 27' 41.4360'' E.
Santorini, South Aegean, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 23' 35.3544'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 27' 41.4360'' E|
Coordinates of Santorini, South Aegean, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Greece
Also check out these related Islands.
- Skiathos, Sporades, Greece (39.166668, 23.483334)
- Mikonos, the Cyclades, Greece (37.450001, 25.350000)
- Lesser Cyclades, Koufonisia, Greece (36.870300, 25.623100)
- Santorini, South Aegean, Greece (36.393154, 25.461510)
- Irakleia, Iraklia, Greece (36.844090, 25.455585)
- Skopelos Island, Greece (39.140381, 23.706757)
- Syros, Siros Ermoupoli, Greece (37.463493, 24.916088)
- Antiparos, Greece (37.040340, 25.081415)
- Tinos, Greece (37.596825, 25.121613)
- Kastelorizo, Greece (36.144482, 29.586159)