Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.705360, -122.813141.
Known also as Wapato Island, Sauvie Island is a natural island located near the city of Vancouver in northern Oregon, north western United States. It is a part of Columbia River basin and a famous resort, with a few recreational beaches located there. The island is named after a historic landowner, who was a farmer in the area. There are a few small agricultural companies now working in the island, famous with pumpkin cultivation.
Map of Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA
Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA is 45.705360, and the longitude is -122.813141. Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA is located at United States country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 42' 19.2960'' N and 122° 48' 47.3076'' W.
Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 42' 19.2960'' N|
|DMS Long||122° 48' 47.3076'' W|
Coordinates of Sauvie Island, Oregon, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United States
Also check out these related Islands.
- Blue Gill Island, Michigan, the USA (42.783276, -83.825668)
- Hilton Head Island, SC, the USA (32.178890, -80.743057)
- Maui, Hawaii, USA (20.798363, -156.331924)
- Thacher Island, Rockport, MA, USA (42.637592, -70.576309)
- Terminal Island, San Pedro, CA, USA (33.745476, -118.259827)
- Block Island, New Shoreham, RI, USA (41.161655, -71.584267)
- St. George Island, Florida, USA (29.658489, -84.880241)
- Santa Catalina Island, California , USA (33.387886, -118.416313)
- Florida Keys, Florida, USA (24.691402, -81.189682)
- San Juan Islands, Washington, USA (48.636669, -122.916611)