Sebring, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.479319, -81.456017.
The city of Sebring, nicknamed "The City on the Circle", is situated on the shores of Lake Johnson in central Florida, southeastern United States. It was incorporated as a city in 1913, named for George E. Sebring. It is the seat of Highlands County. Sebring is home to Sebring International Raceway, one of the oldest car racing tracks in the country. It hosts the annual 12 Hours of Sebring. The venue also hosted the 1959 Formula One United States Grand Prix. Sebring Regional Airport, The Sebring train station, and U.S. Route 27 serve the city. There are several attractions in the city such as Children's Museum of the Highlands, Charlie Brown Park, Highlands County Family YMCA, Sebring Municipal Golf Course, Highlands Hammock State Park, and Highlands County Sports Complex.
Where is Sebring, FL, USA on Map?
Road map of Sebring, FL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sebring, FL, USA
Sebring, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sebring, FL, USA is 27.479319, and the longitude is -81.456017. Sebring, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 28' 45.5484'' N and 81° 27' 21.6612'' W.
|DMS Lat||27° 28' 45.5484'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 27' 21.6612'' W|
Coordinates of Sebring, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)
- Peru, IN, USA (40.754417, -86.071426)
- New Castle, IN, USA (39.924065, -85.379021)
- New Albany, IN, USA (38.313908, -85.835434)