Sedona, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.871002, -111.760826.
Sedona is a town in central Arizona, located about 30 miles south of the city of Flagstaff. The area is famous for its truly beautiful scenic view of the neighboring red rocks and national parks. Sedona is a very popular center of music and culture, with a number of annual events like St. Patrick's Parade, Sedona Bluegrass Festival, Sedona Marathon, and Sedona International Film Festival. Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is located about 26 miles away from the town. There are numerous hiking areas in the town such as Sedona Airport Loop Trail, Cow Pies Trailhead, Chapel Trail, Adobe Jack Trailhead, Little Horse Trailhead, Cathedral Rock Trailhead, and so on. Other attractions in the town include Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village, Sedona Artist Market, Rowe Fine Art Gallery, and Chapel of the Holy Cross.
Where is Sedona, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Sedona, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sedona, AZ, USA
Sedona, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sedona, AZ, USA is 34.871002, and the longitude is -111.760826. Sedona, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 52' 15.6072'' N and 111° 45' 38.9736'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 52' 15.6072'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 45' 38.9736'' W|
Coordinates of Sedona, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)