Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.942902, -4.108807.
Segovia is a small city in central part of Spain, located on the plains of Old Castle region, about 30 miles from the capital city of the country. Segovia has the population close to 65,000 people and is also the capital of Segovia Province, as well as educational and cultural center of the region. Segovia is famous with its rich history and really beautiful old architecture and is a hot tourist spot, with the landmarks the Segovia Cathedral, the Walls of Segovia and San Andrés Gate, the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia, etc.
Where is Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain on Map?
Road map of Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain
Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain is 40.942902, and the longitude is -4.108807. Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 56' 34.4472'' N and 4° 6' 31.7052'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 56' 34.4472'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 6' 31.7052'' W|
Coordinates of Segovia, Segovia Province, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)