Vigo, Galicia, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.231358, -8.712447.
Vigo is a beautiful coastal city and a part of the region of Galicia, situated in the westernmost part of Spain. The city is the capital of the same name county and is a beautiful settlement overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Vigo is one of the largest and busiest ports in the north western part of the country. Despite being located in the rainiest part of the country, Vigo is a positive and really beautiful city, which is filled with tourists year round. There is a large number of museums and historic monuments like the ruins of the old fortress, the Celtic Castle, the National Museum of Nature, the City's Museum of Contemporary Arts, the Museum of the Sea, the downtown area Casco Vella, and many more. The population of Vigo is close to 300,000 people.
Map of Vigo, Galicia, Spain
Vigo, Galicia, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vigo, Galicia, Spain is 42.231358, and the longitude is -8.712447. Vigo, Galicia, Spain is located at Spain country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 13' 52.8888'' N and 8° 42' 44.8092'' W.
Vigo, Galicia, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 13' 52.8888'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 42' 44.8092'' W|
Coordinates of Vigo, Galicia, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Spain
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toledo, Castile–La Mancha, Spain (39.856667, -4.024444)
- Palencia, Tierra de Campos, Spain (42.016666, -4.533333)
- Lugo, Galicia, Spain (43.016666, -7.550000)
- Guadalajara, Castilla–La Mancha, Spain (40.633713, -3.167394)
- Manresa, Catalonia, Spain (41.729443, 1.827222)
- Benidorm, Alicante, Spain (38.534168, -0.131389)
- Gandia, Valencia, Spain (38.966667, -0.183333)
- Ourense, Galicia, Spain (42.336388, -7.863333)
- Badajoz, Extermadura, Spain (38.880280, -6.975278)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain (43.462776, -3.805000)