Selkirk, MB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.143612, -96.883888.
A small city in Manitoba, central Canada, Selkirk is situated in the southern and the most populated part of the province. The city was established in the 19th century at the place where a large private estate of a Prince of Selkirk was located. The city is located at the Red River and is a part of the Interlake Region, so it is known as The Catfish Capital of the State. The number of residents of today's Selkirk is slightly over 10 thousand people. Modern city is known as a home to a large steel producing facility, a large psychiatric hospital, as well as a few tourist attractions like Fort Gibraltar, Fort Maurepas, Selkirk Water Aerodrome, Selkirk Trail and numerous less famous trails, and so on.
Where is Selkirk, MB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Selkirk, MB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Selkirk, MB, Canada
Selkirk, MB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Selkirk, MB, Canada is 50.143612, and the longitude is -96.883888. Selkirk, MB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 8' 37.0032'' N and 96° 53' 1.9968'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 8' 37.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 53' 1.9968'' W|
Coordinates of Selkirk, MB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)