Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.150854, 82.230667.
A small village in the neighborhood of Lambhua, Semari is located in central Uttar Pradesh, about 34 miles from the city of Sultanpur. The location is quite small and is a part of quite crowded community composed of over a dozen of small villages like itself. There are a great number of small children and young people among those who live in the village. Women and children are very often involved in various social and religious activities which is traditional for the region.
Map of Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India
Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.150854, and the longitude is 82.230667. Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 9' 3.0744'' N and 82° 13' 50.4012'' E.
Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 97 meters height, that is equal to 318 feet.
Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 9' 3.0744'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 13' 50.4012'' E|
|Elevation (m)||97 m|
|Elevation (f)||318 feet|
Coordinates of Semari, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)