Caboolture, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.066668, 152.966660.
Caboolture is a large town and one of the northern neighborhoods of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. The town can be reached from Brisbane by Highway M1. Caboolture is a home to about 60,000 people, and the town was established centuries ago at the place of the old Kabi settlement. During the 20th century it was a small agricultural and dairy farm town, and it went through the fastest development during the 2000s. The town is the place where a large annual country music festival is carried out.
Where is Caboolture, QLD, Australia on Map?
Road map of Caboolture, QLD, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Caboolture, QLD, Australia
Caboolture, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Caboolture, QLD, Australia is -27.066668, and the longitude is 152.966660. Caboolture, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 4' 0.0048'' S and 152° 57' 59.9760'' E.
Caboolture, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 4' 0.0048'' S|
|DMS Long||152° 57' 59.9760'' E|
Coordinates of Caboolture, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)