Shannan, Tibet, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.240574, 91.774055.
Shannan is a city in Lhoka Autonomous Region of Tibet, northern China, located on the banks of the Yarlung Zangbo River. The population of the city is close to 330,000 people, and historically the area is considered to be the cradle of the whole Tibetian civilization. The city can be an extremely interesting tourist spot both for history and nature lovers since there are plenty of archaeological sites, museums, monuments, wonderful views and parks in Shannan.
Where is Shannan, Tibet, China on Map?
Road map of Shannan, Tibet, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shannan, Tibet, China
Shannan, Tibet, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shannan, Tibet, China is 29.240574, and the longitude is 91.774055. Shannan, Tibet, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 14' 26.0664'' N and 91° 46' 26.5980'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 14' 26.0664'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 46' 26.5980'' E|
Coordinates of Shannan, Tibet, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)