Shelby, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.881447, -82.661842.
Shelby is a small town in central Ohio, USA, situated to the north of Mansfield, in Richland County. It was established about 180 years ago and was originally called Gamble's Mills. Today, it is a home to about 10,000 people. It received the status of the municipality in the early 1920s. The town is famous for its small community library, situated in an old historic building. There is a small bicycle producing facility situated in the town.
Where is Shelby, OH, USA on Map?
Road map of Shelby, OH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shelby, OH, USA
Shelby, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shelby, OH, USA is 40.881447, and the longitude is -82.661842. Shelby, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 52' 53.2092'' N and 82° 39' 42.6312'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 52' 53.2092'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 39' 42.6312'' W|
Coordinates of Shelby, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)