Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.404476, -71.888351.
Sherbrooke is a large city in Quebec, Canada. It is located near the Magog and the St. Francis rivers. The city got its name after Sir John Coape Sherbrooke, one of the British governors of the area. It is known as an important education centers with plenty of colleges and a few best universities in the country. It also attracts numerous tourists with its parks and historic architecture.
Map of Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sherbrooke, QC, Canada is 45.404476, and the longitude is -71.888351. Sherbrooke, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 24' 16.1136'' N and 71° 53' 18.0636'' W.
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada elevation is 152 meters height, that is equal to 499 feet.
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 24' 16.1136'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 53' 18.0636'' W|
|Elevation (m)||152 m|
|Elevation (f)||499 feet|
Coordinates of Sherbrooke, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.508888, -73.561668)
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada (49.283764, -122.793205)