Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.042805, 114.514893.
Shijiazhuang is the largest and the capital city of Hebei province in China. The city is relatively young but has been expanding greatly, and its current population is close to 7.4 million people. The city is a commercial, cultural, and tourist spot, with the landmarks and attractions like Pilu Monastery, Fenglongshan mountain, Baoduzhai mountain, Yongtong Bridge, Buddhist Stone Pillar, Martyrs' Memorial, and so on.
Map of Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China is 38.042805, and the longitude is 114.514893. Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 2' 34.0980'' N and 114° 30' 53.6148'' E.
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 2' 34.0980'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 30' 53.6148'' E|
Coordinates of Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)