Silverton, CO, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.811268, -107.668343.
Silverton is a town in the western San Juan Mountains, southwestern Colorado, United States. It is the seat of San Juan County. The town is also the only incorporated municipality in the county. Established in 1874 and incorporated on November 15, 1885, the whole town has been designated as a National Historic Landmark District since 1961. Silverton grew as a mining town. Today its economy is mainly based on tourism. Points of interest in the town are San Juan County Historical Society Mining Heritage Center, Silverton Visitors Center, Kendall Mountain Recreation Area, the Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, Red Mountain Motel & RV Park, Million Dollar Highway, and Kendall Campground.
Where is Silverton, CO, USA on Map?
Road map of Silverton, CO, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Silverton, CO, USA
Silverton, CO, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Silverton, CO, USA is 37.811268, and the longitude is -107.668343. Silverton, CO, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 48' 40.5648'' N and 107° 40' 6.0348'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 48' 40.5648'' N|
|DMS Long||107° 40' 6.0348'' W|
Coordinates of Silverton, CO, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mansfield, CT, USA (41.793125, -72.255272)
- Manchester, CT, USA (41.780434, -72.541466)
- Litchfield, CT, USA (41.752625, -73.205460)
- Lebanon, CT, USA (41.639519, -72.263443)
- Guilford, CT, USA (41.292328, -72.680031)
- Groton, CT, USA (41.374660, -72.069138)
- Fairfield, CT, USA (41.146496, -73.271111)
- Enfield, CT, USA (41.989033, -72.589981)
- Bloomfield, NJ, USA (40.807129, -74.195999)
- White Springs, FL, USA (30.333973, -82.763863)