Wellington, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.640480, 19.009657.
Wellington is a large beautiful old town in South Africa, located about 18 miles north of the city of Paarl, as well as about 65 miles north of the city of Cape Town. It is a town with about 55,000 people living there, most of those work in agriculture, as well as in wine producing companies. The town is a developing tourist destination located near a few large natural preserves, famous with really beautiful natural views.
Where is Wellington, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Wellington, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wellington, South Africa
Wellington, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wellington, South Africa is -33.640480, and the longitude is 19.009657. Wellington, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 38' 25.7280'' S and 19° 0' 34.7652'' E.
Wellington, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 38' 25.7280'' S|
|DMS Long||19° 0' 34.7652'' E|
Coordinates of Wellington, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in South Africa
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mount Fletcher, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.692251, 28.505995)
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa (-34.052650, 23.363401)
- Northview Estate, Polokwane Local Municipality, South Africa (-23.876270, 29.512388)
- Addo, South Africa (-33.526714, 25.711658)
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa (-33.894272, 18.629438)
- Darling, South Africa (-33.375584, 18.386065)
- Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-28.741461, 30.453960)
- Matatiele, Eastern Cape, South Africa (-30.362110, 28.801413)
- Ottosdal, North West Province, South Africa (-26.820705, 26.005922)
- Swartkops, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, (-33.865513, 25.596231)