Soldotna, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.487778, -151.058334.
A small town of Soldotna is situated in the southern most part of Alaska, in north western USA. The town can be reached by Highway 1 and is a settlement established about 70 years ago near Swanson river, when the first small deposits of oil were discovered in the area. There are about 46 hundred people currently residing in the town, and it is a small center of education and culture, with a college opened there. Soldotna is a venue for numerous festivals, celebrations and other cultural events like the Frozen River Festival, the Beet Festival, the Kenai Peninsula Birding Festival, Soldotna Progress Days, Soldotna Winter Games, and others, taking place in the town on the annual basis.
Map of Soldotna, AK, USA
Soldotna, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Soldotna, AK, USA is 60.487778, and the longitude is -151.058334. Soldotna, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 29' 16.0008'' N and 151° 3' 30.0024'' W.
Soldotna, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 29' 16.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||151° 3' 30.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Soldotna, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)