Soldotna, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.487778, -151.058334.
Soldotna is a small town in Alaska, with the population slightly exceeding 4,000 people, located in the Kenai Peninsula Borough. Despite seemingly distant location of the towns in Alaska, the life there is very active, and local residents are provided with high quality services. There are pretty good schools of general education in the town, as well as there are great number of cultural events like the local beer festival, bird festival, Soldotna Progress Days, the Frozen River Festival, and many more.
Map of Soldotna, AK, USA
Soldotna, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Soldotna, AK, USA is 60.487778, and the longitude is -151.058334. Soldotna, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 29' 16.0008'' N and 151° 3' 30.0024'' W.
Soldotna, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 29' 16.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||151° 3' 30.0024'' W|
Coordinates of Soldotna, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)