South Bend, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.676388, -86.250275.
South Bend is a small city in northern Indiana, USA, situated near the Saint Joseph River. Established in the middle of the 19th century, the first settlement was there as a center of hunters and fur traders. In our times, South Bend is a well provided and modern community, with the population fluctuating around a hundred thousand people. It is a small transportation spot which has a small airport and Interstate 90 running through the northern part of the city. South Bend is a center of technology, with a few large industrial parks like Innovation Park and Ignition Park built there. The attractions of the city include Studebaker National Museum, the History Museum, the Morris Performing Arts Center, a few local parks, as well as a number of annual events taking place there.
Map of South Bend, IN, USA
South Bend, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Bend, IN, USA is 41.676388, and the longitude is -86.250275. South Bend, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 40' 34.9968'' N and 86° 15' 0.9900'' W.
South Bend, IN, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 40' 34.9968'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 15' 0.9900'' W|
Coordinates of South Bend, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (33.900002, -119.199997)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)