South Coogee, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.932999, 151.259003.
South Coogee is a small neighborhood of Sydney and a coastal town in New South Wales, Australia. The town supposedly received its name after a local expression for "smelly seaweed'. It is connected with Sydney city center by a light tram line. It is a purely residential zone known for its large historic cemetery and numerous facilities for sports, including golf courses, cricket pitches, basketball and tennis courts, etc.
Where is South Coogee, NSW, Australia on Map?
Road map of South Coogee, NSW, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of South Coogee, NSW, Australia
South Coogee, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Coogee, NSW, Australia is -33.932999, and the longitude is 151.259003. South Coogee, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 55' 58.7964'' S and 151° 15' 32.4108'' E.
South Coogee, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 55' 58.7964'' S|
|DMS Long||151° 15' 32.4108'' E|
Coordinates of South Coogee, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)