Sterling, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.789211, -89.695030.
Known as the "Hardware Capital of the World", Sterling is a town in Illinois, USA, situated near the Rock River, right opposite Rock Falls, it's twin town. There are about 4,000 families living in the town, so its population is estimated to be a little over 15,000 people. The town is a small business spot and a recreation area, with a number of very nice parks and modern facilities for sports inducing a few golf courses, gyms, basketball courts, and so on.
Map of Sterling, IL, USA
Sterling, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sterling, IL, USA is 41.789211, and the longitude is -89.695030. Sterling, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 47' 21.1596'' N and 89° 41' 42.1080'' W.
Sterling, IL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 47' 21.1596'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 41' 42.1080'' W|
Coordinates of Sterling, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)