Stevens Point, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.523483, -89.574814.
Established in the middle of the 19th century, the town of Stevens Point is situated on the left bank of the Wisconsin River in central Wisconsin. It is a large town with the population of about 27,000 people, but it is a center of so called micro-urban area, with a few smaller towns adjacent to Stevens Point, with the total population close to 70,000 people. The town is a home to a large state university, the University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point, with the number of students close to 10,000.
Where is Stevens Point, WI, USA on Map?
Road map of Stevens Point, WI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stevens Point, WI, USA
Stevens Point, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stevens Point, WI, USA is 44.523483, and the longitude is -89.574814. Stevens Point, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 31' 24.5388'' N and 89° 34' 29.3304'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 31' 24.5388'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 34' 29.3304'' W|
Coordinates of Stevens Point, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)