Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.263096, 147.725189.
Swifts Creek is a small town in the state of Victoria, southeastern Australia, located on the Great Alpine Road in the eastern part of the state and 377 kilometers northeast of Melbourne, the state capital. Tourism plays an important role in the town's economy due to its natural beauty. Points of interest in the area include The Great Alpine Gallery, The Poet's Walk, Connors Hill lookout, Cassilis Historic Area, King Cassilis Mine, Swifts Creek Recreation Reserve, and so on. There are a few accommodation options and restaurants in the town center.
Where is Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia
Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia is -37.263096, and the longitude is 147.725189. Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 15' 47.1456'' S and 147° 43' 30.6804'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 15' 47.1456'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 43' 30.6804'' E|
Coordinates of Swifts Creek, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)