Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -42.880554, 147.324997.
Hobart is the largest and the capital city of the Australian state of Tasmania, the island situated in the southernmost part of Australia. It is estimated that over 40 per cent of the population of the state live in the municipal area of Hobart, so the total population of the city is about the quarter of a million. Traditionally, the population is of the local and European origins. The city is a center of business, industry services, and is also known as Antarctic Bases, due to its geographical proximity to the Antarctica. Hobart is an attraction for numerous tourists for its amazing nature, with plenty of parks and amazing botanical gardens. It is estimated that every year, about 1,8 million tourists visit the city.
Map of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia is -42.880554, and the longitude is 147.324997. Hobart, Tasmania, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 52' 49.9944'' S and 147° 19' 29.9892'' E.
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 52' 49.9944'' S|
|DMS Long||147° 19' 29.9892'' E|
Coordinates of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)