Tedha, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.246578, 80.312958.
A village of Tedha in Maharashtra, India, is a small settlement, absolutely typical for local standards of living and lifestyle. It is located to the west of Pujaritola Dam. There are about 250 families living in the village, and the total population is estimated to reach 900 people.
Where is Tedha, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Tedha, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tedha, Maharashtra, India
Tedha, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tedha, Maharashtra, India is 21.246578, and the longitude is 80.312958. Tedha, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 14' 47.6808'' N and 80° 18' 46.6488'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 14' 47.6808'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 18' 46.6488'' E|
Coordinates of Tedha, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)
No comments written yet.