Tengra, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.812321, 84.294647.
A small village in Bihar, located near the river of Sone, Tengra has the population of no more than 800 people. For many decades, the area used to be under British rule, therefore, a great influence of European culture and traditions take place, even for small villages like Tengra. Commerce and agriculture are two main occupations of the village residents.
Map of Tengra, Bihar, India
Tengra, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tengra, Bihar, India is 24.812321, and the longitude is 84.294647. Tengra, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 48' 44.3556'' N and 84° 17' 40.7292'' E.
Tengra, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 48' 44.3556'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 17' 40.7292'' E|
Coordinates of Tengra, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)