Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.371306, 76.459953.
A small village of Edathua is situated in Kuttanad Taluk in southern Kerala, India, and it is a very popular tourist spot since it is a home to St. George Forane Church. It was built about 70 years ago and is a center of Christianity for the state and the neighboring ones. During spring and summer and the period of traditional festivals and celebrations, pilgrims from the whole region gather in Edathua and spend wonderful time together praying and socializing. Some festivities last for up to 14 days.
Map of Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India
Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India is 9.371306, and the longitude is 76.459953. Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 22' 16.7016'' N and 76° 27' 35.8308'' E.
Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 22' 16.7016'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 27' 35.8308'' E|
Coordinates of Edathua, Kuttanad Taluk, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)